Condenser microphone with cardioid polar pattern. Features Aphex optical compressor, Aural Exciter and Big Bottom processors plus high output headphone amplifier. Connects to computer via USB 2.0. Compatible with Mac OSX and Windows. 24-bit/96kHz recording. Includes desktop stand and recording software.
Minimum Computer System Requirements:
Mac OSX 10.6 and higher
Windows XP SP3 (32-bit) / ASIO 2.0
Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1 (32/64-bit) / ASIO 2.0
Up to 96k, 24-bit audio resolution
Headphone Output: 125mW into 16 Ohms
Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
Sensitivity: 4.5mV/Pa (1kHz)
Max SPL: 120 dB
- High performance, cardioid capsule
- Aphex preamp
- Up to 24-bit/96kHz recording resolution
Analog Aural Exciter & Big Bottom Processing
- Microphone X features the famous Aphex Aural Exciter and Big Bottom
processors to enhance your sound before it is broadcast or recorded.
These features can provide that “larger than life” radio voice for
Podcasts or a warm and present tone for vocalists.
Analog Optical Compressor
- Microphone X features an Aphex optical compressor. This keeps your
dynamic range under control and provides a consistent input level to the
DAW without clipping.
High Output Headphone Amp
- Microphone X features a loud and clear headphone amplifier based on
the Aphex HeadPod 4. No other USB microphone offers this kind of
headphone amplifier performance.
Ease of use
- Compressor and enhancement processors have individual on/off switches
- Separate Aural Exciter and Big Bottom Amount knobs are located on the rear
- Headphone jack is located on the front of the mic
- Comes with everything you need to start recording